Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weigh in #4

209.2

Baby!

I think my Wii may be underreporting slightly, but it's what I've been using. It's in the ballpark anyway, and I am over the moon about dropping into the aughts. 199 is only a little more than 10 pounds away.

I met with a nutritionist, so I'm looking at my eating behavior with someone, and so far it has been a big help. Today at the grocery store I had a moment. I really wanted the battered fish. I put it back and got the grilled fish. It's a small step, but I think it's important to make small choices like that all the time. I'm not feeling deprived, and I'm eating foods I like.

I was really dedicated about the gym in July and August. Not so much in September. I'll get to it. It feels like I need to work on one thing at a time. Food felt really crazy while I was in California. Now that I'm back into my regular routine, it's easier to make solid choices.

I've got my head in this game. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment